What is consulting?
Business consulting is about helping companies improve their performance, primarily through the thorough analysis of existing business problems and development of plans for improvement
Companies hire management consultants for a number of reasons, including, for example, to gain external, and presumably more objective advice and recommendations, to gain access the consultants' specialized expertise, or simply as temporary help during a one-time project, where the hiring of permanent employees is not required.
Why should I use a consultant?
Organisations typically hire consultants either to fill roles that are temporary or to fill 'critical' management gaps or for 'special' projects when a permanent employee cannot be found fast enough.
- Start in days with minimum recruitment and termination formalities.
- Deliver results consistently and quickly.
- Will transfer their skills, contacts and experience to your team, which will remain long after they have left.
- Are sensitive to company's ethos but not constrained by its politics, personalities, or protocols.
- Can be given a critical task on which to focus.
- Highly cost-effective.
Why should I use a Synatus consultant?
Synatus Specialist Consultants Group offers you instant access to a comprehensive database of outstanding and experienced consultants.
Our consultants have all been rigorously vetted, which enables us to respond to your needs quickly, and to ensure the best possible match in terms of corporate culture, ethos and personal chemistry.
Synatus does NOT charge you any additional fees. You negotiate the day rate with the consultant directly. The group is also set up with minimal overheads which should significantly reduce day rates when compared to major consulting organisations who have to recover high overheads which are often up to 50% of their day rate.
It is also worth noting that Synatus consultants have completed many consulting assignments. Synatus consultants are VAT registered, have Professional Indemnity Insurance and operate through a Limited Company.
What should I include in my briefing document?
Synatus has a number of possible candidates for each assignment, so to help you make the best selection, please consider the following questions:
- The number of Consultants or Interim managers required?
- The background of the business, function or project?
- The location, start dates and anticipated daily rates?
- Reporting structure and a summary of the consulting assignment?
- Top three objectives, anticipated challenges and how will success be measured?
- Ideal CV, core competencies / essential personal strengths and qualities?
- Do you require sector or product knowledge or will a different sector bring valuable fresh thinking and new approaches?
- Who will interview over the recommended maximum ten day recruitment process?
Find a Specialist Consultant
Business consulting is about helping companies improve their performance, primarily through the thorough analysis of existing business problems and development of plans for improvement.
Synatus offers you access to a database of outstanding and experienced consultants who have all been rigorously vetted. We can respond to your executive placement needs effectively, quickly, matching your needs to someone in our network.
There are three ways of sourcing Synatus consultants: either contact us direct, submit your briefing document, or search our database: