In this fiercely competitive age it is increasingly difficult to differentiate a business on product, price or promotional activity. Organisations are realising that excellent customer service can provide the edge they need: it can provide the deciding reason that customers will choose to buy, to stay and to recommend an organisation to others.
And, how much more cost-effective it is to build a business through keeping and growing customers – than to be always seeking out new customers.
The Synatus Customer Service Practice Team has a proven track record in helping businesses to develop their customer service and provide the differentiation they seek in today’s tough marketplace.
Our methodologies deliver results: we advise clients on developing their customer service strategy so that they build strong and sustainable relationships with customers - creating long-term commercial success.
The team have experience in B2B and B2C markets; across a range of industries; and where service is delivered face to face, by telephone or via multi-channel contact centres.
We help organisations to
- Define their customer service strategy based on ‘voice of the customer’ research
- Understand the gap between their desired and current service levels
- Implement customer service improvement plans
- Develop robust customer service measurement programmes
- Engage people at all levels to understand their role in delivering a sustainable and differentiated service experience.