Businesses today are reliant on the effective and safe use of Information and Communications Technologies as never before. Even for technology-driven companies, keeping their ICT up to scratch is one of their most important investment areas.
The ICT Practice Group of Synatus is a valuable resource pool to aid in this objective. Our Consultants and Interim Managers are highly experienced with skills across the ICT spectrum, from strategy definition through operational support to systems replacement and retirement.
Our resources can supplement your own, or provide expertise in short term and project roles to help you achieve specific business improvement objectives. Examples of how we can support you include:
- Helping you in the strategic planning of your future ICT needs in order to maximise competitiveness, performance and value for money - for example, in determining appropriate levels of Cloud exploitation or outsourcing
- Using ICT to support business change - planning and running ICT enhancement or replacement projects, working with our colleagues in the Business Transformation Practice to support wider change programmes, and ensuring that these deliver true improvements in business value, not just a technology refresh
- Providing Consultancy or Interim Management to improve the cost and performance of your ICT operations
- Guidance on the best technology architecture and design, and assistance with the definition of procedures to maintain best practice in future
- Advising on how to assess the risks of malicious attack or misfortune, and how to protect the business from such events.
Contact Martin Tamlyn on 07769 657434 for an initial discussion.